Hi,

I'm going to give an intro talk on Sage in a couple of days, and I'm
wondering if anyone has something particularly cool I could demo.  I
already have a lot of examples but perhaps there are some recent
additions I could highlight that I am unaware of.

Some of things I am already using: William's seapig demo of pylab/svd/
interact functionality, 3d vector field plots, the new graph editor
(although maybe someone could give me a particularly good use of it).
Many of my other examples are from the wiki interact page - I
encourage people to add to that if you have something nice that could
be turned into an interact.

Thanks,
Marshall