I don't think it would actually be that hard to add to the Mac Application
(though I haven't tried it) if there were such a command.  To my knowledge
however there is not–I asked a few months ago.  It would be nice if there were
a way to do this.

I won't have time to work on this for a while, but maybe in a few months I can
get to it.

-Ivan