When I set up our sage server I configured it so that accounts could
be created online but users had to provide an email address.  Now,
where can I (as admin) access those email addresses?  It would be
useful to be able to email them all occasionally.  Maybe not for a
public server such as sagemath, but for a semi-private one such as
this.

I specifically wanted to find out which notebook was the one using
15GB of ram with a maxima process!  (Our algebraic geometry lecturer
had helpfully suggested to all the students in her class that they
found out how to use Sage or another package to find G. bases.  Lots
of the students already had accounts on our server since Bill Hart got
the students on his Algebraic Number Theory course  to sign up, and
there are 60 of those!)

So, as admin I opened up every worksheet tagged as running, looked at
it, and closed it using "discard and quit".  After each one I looked
to see if that maxima process was still there, and it always was.
Even after I had stopped every one of the running worksheets!  In
fact, by the end there were two maxima processes running under two of
the sage-server-pool of users, even though there were apparently no
worksheets running.

I don't know if that is a bug or not.  I killed both the maxima
processes from the command line instead!  I hope my users will not
mind -- in any case, I am about to stop the server and restart it
running 4.3.2.

John