On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 8:35 AM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 5:12 AM, Pat LeSmithe <qed...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 02/06/2010 04:01 AM, Minh Nguyen wrote:
>>> Merged in sagenb:
>>
>> Just a quick note:  These tickets are part of SageNB 0.7.4, but Sage
>> 4.3.2 contains version 0.6.
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm surprised sagenb-0.7.4 isn't in 4.3.2.  Actually, I'm surprised
> 4.3.2 was just released, since to me getting the updated sagenb in,
> plus fixing the segfault on OS X (#8177) was very important (I was
> going to do that after Minh handed off the last rc to me).

OK, I'm just going to treat the 4.3.2 that Minh posted as "rc1".  Then
release an official 4.3.2 after I address two critical issues and run
tests.

   * missing fix for trac 8200
   * sagenb didn't get updated

I think what happened was I told Minh I wanted to release sage-4.3.2
today, so he did a herculean amount of effort to get it done by today.
 However, I have some time to patch up some loose ends.

I think making a trivial 4.3.3 and skipping posting 4.3.2 would cause
too much confusion...

William