On Feb 7, 9:19 am, Pat LeSmithe <qed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've published spkg dependency graphs for Sage 4.3.2 at
>
> http://www.sagenb.org/home/pub/1530/
>
> Comments, corrections, etc., are welcome!

A very nice picture, but it made me notice something about the default
graph lay-out:
There are cases where a vertex lies almost perfectly on an edge. This
makes it look like the edge is incident with the vertex. If there
would be a small white "shadow" around the vertex, it would be clear
that the edge passes "under" the vertex.
If someone feels an urgent need to improve graph plotting, this might
be a thing that could use some attention. A rough start could be:
 * plot the edges
 * plot the vertices on top of a slightly larger white "shadow"
 * fill in the heads and tails of the edges to make sure they actually
connect to the vertices.

Of course, avoiding crossings like this as much as possible is a much
more difficult and interesting problem to solve (curve edges to avoid
edges they aren't incident with?)