On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:39:05 +0000, "Dr. David Kirkby"
<david.kir...@onetel.net> wrote:
[...]
> One normally associates "published" work as being of high quality. But in
> this
> case the "published" can be anything. Whilst regular users of Sage will know
> what this means, for someone taking a quick glance, they are likely to get
> the
> wrong impression.

That's a good point.  I guess in non-Sage-jargon, the current concept is
closer to "public" than to "published".  Any thoughts on changing this
adjective?  The idea of showcasing brilliant worksheets is of course
very good, but less likely to happen very quickly, since it's much more
work.

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- http://aghitza.org/
Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne -- Australia