Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> writes:

> def G.incidence_matrix(orientation=False)
>
> The keyword "orientation" takes on a Boolean value. So
> G.incidence_matrix(orientation=False) or G.incidence_matrix() returns
> the unoriented incidence matrix of an undirected graph G. Furthermore,
> G.incidence_matrix(orientation=True) returns the oriented incidence
> matrix of an undirected graph G, which is the current behaviour. The
> keyword "orientation" has no effect if G is a digraph. So
> "orientation" is only meant to affect undirected graphs.

I'd let it also affect directed graphs.  It does something useful, there
is no point not allowing the user to do it.  Ooops, maybe that was your
intention anyway - in the case of digraphs, it returns the given
orientation.  But if orientation=false, it could well return the
"unoriented" incidence matrix...

Martin