Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
I believe I have *finally* got the latest Sage (with some patches) to build on Solaris 10 (SPARC).

Feel free to see at

http://redstart.drkirkby.co.uk:8000/

I'd be interested if it works for others.

However, don't go out of your way to crash this, or use tons of RAM. I've not set up any security and the machine is an old Blade 1000 with only 2 GB RAM. It is my "garage heater". As such, it is not going to do any memory intensive computations without grinding to a halt.

But I'd like to know if it works

I think the answer is it does NOT work properly, though at least it compiles.