Hi folks,

Gregory McWhirter has put a lot of effort into upgrading the NetworkX
spkg to version 1.0.1. At ticket #7608 [1] is a (roughly) 500 KB patch
to the Sage library and an upgraded NetworkX spkg. Don't let the size
of the patch put you off. Most of the patch is about removing trailing
white spaces. I have commented about some issues not resolved by the
patch. I invite anyone interested in upgrading the NetworkX spkg to
review the patch and/or help with the upgrade.

[1] http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/7608

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen