Hi William,

> A student of mine is going to add to sage the capability of plotting
> lots and lots of fractals easily.  E.g.,
[...]
> The point of this email: if you like plotting fractals, and have some
> potentially useful code to contribute, then please post to this thread
> or http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/8423 with them.    Or if
> you really want to help, then do so.

I don't remember who he was, but at the end of sage days 20, one guys made a
short demo about plotting some Rauzy fractal. I don't know the precise
definition but I think it is related to numerations systems in a non integer
base (e.g. the golden number). I cc this mail to sage-combinat-devel where
someone certainly knows the precise guy.

Cheers,

Florent