Hi,

I do not know whether this message is for here or sage-marketing or
sage-edu... they are rather technical.

I just opened a SAGE wiki and a discussion list in french after the
education day we had during the SAGE days 20 in Marseille (http://
groups.google.com/group/sage-support/browse_thread/thread/
2b88ff7bec260d0)

The names reserved for this action are sage-edu.fr, sage-edu.org,
sagemath-edu.fr sagemath-edu.org

1) I would like to know if it's possible to update the information
available on sagemath.fr (I could be in charge of this) ?

2) I won't use any of sage-edu.org or sagemath-edu.org. If nobody aims
to use them, they will be lost in one year. They are available to any
project...

Vincent