Dear Sage-Combinat and Chevie developers,

To build on the good work from Sage days 20, and make the best use of
Andrew Mathas's visit next June, I'd like to organize a focused
Sage-Combinat/Chevie workshop on Coxeter groups, Hecke algebras, and
related topics.  If you are interested in attending, please fill in
your time constraints, comments, odds of actually coming, etc, on:

        http://doodle.com/ktma7rmvx4f3psbr

Space permitting, the easiest option to keep the costs low would be to
replay the same organization as for our last two previous workshops in
Orsay:

        http://wiki.sagemath.org/combinat/SageCombinatWorkshopOrsay

I just got an informal agreement from my lab to provide some funding
which could potentially cover lodging and meals. The spot is really
nice and cozy, especially in June; but that would be pretty informal
(sharing rooms, cooking ourselves, ...). So please let me know soon,
and in full freedom, if this sounds, or not, appropriate for you!

Please forward this e-mail to however might be interested,

Best regards,
                                Nicolas

PS: volunteers are most welcome to take over the organization, find a
good spot, funding, etc!

http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/