Minh reported earlier he has built Sage 4.3.4.alpah1 on 't2'.

I've also managed to build 4.3.4.alpah1 on the following hardware/software, which is quite different to 't2'

* Sun Blade 1000 with dual 900 MHz processors (around $75 for the whole machine on eBay)! * Solaris 10 03/2005. That is the first release of Solaris 10. 't2' is not running the very latest version, but it was a version release in 2009.
* 2 GB RAM
* gcc 4.4.3

I'm just running the long doctests, having set SAGE_TIMOUT to 600 s and SAGE_TIMOUT_LONG to 4000 s.

So far, all doctests have passed, but it has only been going 20 minutes or so.

Dave