On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Alec Mihailovs
<alec.mihail...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 17, 8:02 pm, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I didn't realize that the VirtualBox distro hadn't been upgraded in so long.
>> I'll try hard to upgrade it to 4.3.4 and post a new version before I
>> leave for Canada on Sunday morning.   (Upgrading it is not easy, as
>> you found...)
>
> Thank you very much,
> Alec

Hi -- I worked on this today, but it simply took too long for Sage to
build.  I will continue working on this next Monday (just over a week
from now), when I get back to Canada, and then finally have a 4.3.4
Virtualbox, unless of course some other Sage developers wants to post
an updated VirtualBox image.

William