That would be cool and not too hard to do. I can promise to write all
the functions needed at the JS graph_editor side. However, I am still
kinda clueless on the sage interact side.

It would be nice if there was something like "developer's guide to
interacts", explaining the logic behind interacts and the minimum code
to get a new interact (with any random JS) into Sage. Considering this
is the second request for interact extensions (there was the sage
bounty), seems to be quite a desirable direction to go. Also the small
matrix editor I posted a few days ago, could be wrapped as matrix
interact.

Rado