> Send me your code, and I
> refactor it to its simplest form, as a basis for further work.

Very kind offer :-)

> The most efficient would be to upload it on the Sage-Combinat queue,
> but that will take some learning the tool:
> http://wiki.sagemath.org/combinat/MercurialStepByStep; otherwise
> e-mail is fine.

Reviewing some patches gave me some valuable experience with Mercurial but Ill
email you if thats ok until I have some more experience with
developing good code
for Sage. Ill write and test some more and then send you what I come
up with as soon as possible

> Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the encouragement!
The Sage developer community is one of the most
helpful and encouraging group of people I have ever been associated with!