On 17 April 2010 21:04, David Joyner <wdjoy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got the 2nd proof copy in the mail today and approved the
> proof. It should be available at the createspace.com site
> https://www.createspace.com/3446168
> almost immediately. Last time it took awhile to percolate up to
> amazon.com. The new title is
> Sage Tutorial, release 4.3.5.

I noticed on Amazon that the keywords of the older version did not
include Mathematica, Macsyma or Maple. That would seem an ommision to
me. It would be good if the title included those packages too, so
someone searching for Mathematica found the book. Is there any way you
could add those as keywords, so they appear on Amazon?

It would appear that the Create Space books are only available from
Amazon US, which means anyone wishing to buy one outside the US will
have to pay significantly higher charges.

Dave