Hi,

I have upgraded source from 4.3.5 under Mac OS X 10.6.3 x86-64. And
output error message below

default lisp: ecl
wish executable name: "wish"
Now building maxima; this takes a few minutes
Since we're using OS X and there is a very weird
bug with buffered output while building maxima,
you will not be able to see the output of the build
as it occurs.  Don't worry, the build process did
not hang.
Failed to make Maxima.

real    1m5.644s
user    0m22.313s
sys     0m42.314s
sage: An error occurred while installing maxima-5.20.1.p0
Please email sage-devel http://groups.google.com/group/sage-devel
explaining the problem and send the relevant part of
of /Users/shiki/sage/sage-4.3.5/install.log.  Describe your computer,
operating system, etc.
If you want to try to fix the problem yourself, *don't* just cd to
/Users/shiki/sage/sage-4.3.5/spkg/build/maxima-5.20.1.p0 and type
'make check' or whatever is appropriate.
Instead, the following commands setup all environment variables
correctly and load a subshell for you to debug the error:
(cd '/Users/shiki/sage/sage-4.3.5/spkg/build/maxima-5.20.1.p0' && '/
Users/shiki/sage/sage-4.3.5/sage' -sh)
When you are done debugging, you can type "exit" to leave the
subshell.
make: *** [installed/maxima-5.20.1.p0] Error 1

And no install.log generated. Please help.