On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 11:34 PM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Ross Kyprianou <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> (You may ask someone else to build a binary for your machine.
>>> Otherwise you could report how long the build took on your system,
>>> though this depends on the amount of RAM and disk speed as well. Last
>>> time I've built 4.3.5 on a Pentium 4 *Prescott*/Socket 478/3,2 GHz,
>>> with 4GB DDR1-400 CL2, it took 4 hours.)
>>
>> Happy to report a successful build of Sage 4.4 on Ubuntu 10.04 !
>> :-)
>
> Thanks.   FYI, I'm setting up 32 and 64-bit Ubuntu 10.04 machines for
> the Sage build test system.
>
>  -- William

OK, I setup and built Sage on 32 and 64-bit Ubuntu's.  On 64-bit all
long doctests pass.  On 32-bit there was one failure:

The following tests failed:

        sage -t  -long "devel/sage/sage/graphs/planarity.pyx"
Total time for all tests: 13482.2 seconds

This is a known issue (which really needs to get fixed by whoever
caused this (!)):