I have also found that it has the side-effect you mention.
It makes debugging easier, if it is needed at all.
Hopefully this will also be true of the person who ends up
maintaining our code after we're gone.

Thanks for the permission. Your quote appears on the
documentation page of the axiom website (which I won't
link here)

Tim

Bill Hart wrote:
Ah you arrived right on cue. LOL!

Ha ha, you can quote me if you want, but I have written a couple of
literate programs in my life, so I'm hardly an expert.

But I was surprised at how much difference it made to the debugging
time.

Bill.