Hello, everyone !

I guess this is a very stupid question, but I was wondering if it
would be possible one day to have Sage work on Windows except with a
Virtual Machine. I'm not asking that question for myself, as I have
quit using Windows a long time ago, but it would draw many more
users... I guess it's not possible right now to distribute the source
code for it would be hard to compile it on a Windows machine, but what
about creating a precompiled binary installer ?

In other words, is it because it's simply impossible ? Or it's a huge
task ? Or because nobody has done it yet (probably not) ?

Sorry if my question is naive and thank you in advance for your
answers.

Alex