just noted that the jsmath image fonts are not working for me with sage-4.4.3.
 I have installed the optional jsmath image fonts package:

% sage -optional
Using SAGE Server http://www.sagemath.org//packages
http://www.sagemath.org//packages/optional/list -->
/home/kwh/sage-4.4.3/tmp/list
 ***********************************
    ***  optional Packages   ***
 ***********************************

INSTALLED:
jsmath_image_fonts-1.4.p3

==========
I checked sagenb.org, and jsmath does not use image fonts if I manually select
that option in the jsmath control panel.  Are the jsmath fonts installed on
sagenb.org?  Is jsmath not working with sage-4.4.3?

I can see the issue with:

http://sagenb.org/home/pub/541/

Select image fonts in the jsMath control panel, and scroll down a screen or so
and you'll see a whole bunch of raw LaTeX code that shouldn't be there.
--
Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada