On 07/ 3/10 11:26 PM, Alex Ghitza wrote:
On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 07:32:10 +1000, Alex Ghitza<aghi...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 21:58:20 +0100, "Dr. David Kirkby"<david.kir...@onetel.net>
 wrote:
raises an error of ATLAS going into an infinite loop on Fedora 13. The submitter
also believe people are having the same problem on ArchLinux. Is this true?

I have sage-4.4.4 on Arch Linux, but I believe it was an upgrade from
an earlier version rather than a fresh build.  I'll try to build from
scratch and let you know what happens (it's going to take a while
though).

It did take a while, but the build was successful.  So both building
from scratch and upgrading worked for me on Arch Linux without any extra
steps.

Best,
Alex

Thank you Alex.

I have added a link to your comments on this trac ticket

Is anyone using 4.4.4 on Fedora 13?

Dave