I'm not aware of any "bugs", but as it has not been tested by many
people other than myself, I'm sure it still needs work.  I'm sure it
could be prettier.  The issue is that I can't think of a way to test
it other than have people try it.

The only problem I am aware of is the issue I reported with Jmol not
working in FF on Macs when the worksheet is not published.  That
appeared to be a notebook problem with keeping track of logins (I
assume cookies).  I have no idea if that problem has been solved.

Jonathan