On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Dr. David Kirkby
<david.kir...@onetel.net> wrote:
> On 08/ 6/10 05:14 AM, Robert Bradshaw wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 3:25 AM, Bill Hart<goodwillh...@googlemail.com>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> The single biggest improvement in my mind would be made to MPIR. And I
>>> know the MPIR devels would absolutely love to have them contribute.
>>>
>>> Jason and Brian have been working very hard on simplifying MPIR so
>>> that it can be more easily modified.
> Bill mentioned a couple of names, but no surnames and no email addresses.
> Could he provide a bit more information (by private email if he wishes). I
> should see the SPARC guru later this month and will discuss with him.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to Brian Gladman and Jason Moxham, the
first two names in the "Contributors" list at http://www.mpir.org/ .
That page also has contact information (the mailing list
http://groups.google.com/group/mpir-devel) and a list of "important
development directions" that includes "# Assembly support for Itanium,
recent Sparc chips and MIPS."

Carl