On Aug 10, 2010, at 06:25 , kcrisman wrote:
On Aug 9, 9:58 pm, "Justin C. Walker" <jus...@mac.com> wrote:
On Aug 7, 2010, at 17:26 , kcrisman wrote:
[snip]
Turns out I took part in that thread :-}

Just tried the suggested "fix", and it worked. Note that, for me, the
problems occur on 10.5, not 10.6.

Can you provide a link to that thread on this thread?  The Google
group search mechanism is awful, as we know, and that might help me
find it again.

Is this what you mean? I don't use Google Groups, so I am not sure this is it.

<http://groups.google.com/group/sage-devel/browse_thread/thread/bb883d9d9956d23e/8f45227faa1d9552?lnk=gst&q=ImportError%3A+The+_imaging+C+module+is+not+installed#8f45227faa1d9552 >

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large