Hi folks,

Harald and I are working on automating the update of the page

http://www.sagemath.org/links-components.html

Essentially, that page provides a list of all standard packages in
Sage with a brief description of what each component is about. Ideally
each component should also has a link to its home page, as is the case
with, say, GAP and ATLAS. Looking through the spkg graphs-20070722.p1,
I don't see anywhere a URL pointing to the home page of that database.
Quick questions:

* Who is the current maintainer of that spkg? The file SPKG.txt is
woefully lacking in details.

* Is there a URL that we can use to link to the upstream home page?

The file SPKG.txt lists Emily Kirkman as a maintainer. Is she still
around to work on it? Any comments/input from Jason Grout?

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen