Hi Mike,

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:11:50 -0700, Mike Hansen <mhan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did that this morning, although apparently it was only enough to get
> the server back up and working -- not enough to upload files.  I
> removed some old logs and you should be able to upload patches again.
> I'll look into moving it to a spot with more room once I have some
> time.

Thanks for looking into this.  I have tried again, and failed again with
the same error message:

 Trac detected an internal error:

OSError: [Errno 28] No space left on device:
'/var/trac/sage_trac/attachments/ticket/9843/trac_9843.patch'

This particular patch is not very time-sensitive so I can wait :)

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- http://aghitza.org/
Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne -- Australia