Hello everyone,

Over at asksage, I complained that the sage documentation bears no
resemblance to sagemath.org, and I for one actually did find this a
little confusing at first (until I realized that all python
documentation looks like this, by default).  That complaint got a
couple of up-votes, so maybe I'm not the only one who thinks this :)

After a while, I decided to see how hard this might be to change . . .
as you would expect, it was totally trivial (at least for a first
pass).  Here's a screenshot of some very basic changes, using the
colors from sagemath.org:

http://www.nilesjohnson.net/sage-style-docs.png

I know it's still not what a graphic designer would call "consistent
style" with sagemath.org, but I think it's nice.  Does anyone have
reasons not to change this?  If not, I can easily create a ticket and
upload the patch, but I thought a change that would be this visible
should be publicized a little more, and supported by more than just
me.

Oh, and of course suggestions are welcome, but are probably most
relevant after some initial patch is uploaded.  Then I can say "that
sounds great, go ahead!" ;)

best,
Niles