> It would be good if you could update that bit of the documentation
> that tells one how to load the optional GPLK package, when GLPK is now
> a standard package. If you have not created a ticket for that, I think
> it would be wise to do so.

Patch #9836 completely removes this old file, and the new one mentions
GLPK is standard. It may have to be edited again when #9853 is merged,
but I don't except this to happen tomorrow :-D

> I hope you enjoyed your backpacking!

On my way to get a motorcycle license. Going back as soon as I can :-D

> Your addition of the  URL for the Cliquer package got merged in the
> latest rc0 - but believe it or not, it still needed still further work
> after I'd positively reviewed it. (Shame on me). That took a bit more
> sorting out. Mitesh reviewed my changes

I chose not to believe it :-D

> You need to use ".. link" to connect a doctest block with the one
> above it.

Thanksssssss !!! Ticket updated and waiting for review :-)

Nathann