On 10/23/10 05:58 PM, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
I have a page on the wiki with a proposal for standard Trac keywords.
Feel free to edit: http://wiki.sagemath.org/TracKeywords

I'm not sure that all these keywords are useful, but some of them
certainly are.

Jeroen.

I think to imply code failing with -O3 but but ok with -O1 is a gcc bug is wrong. From what I understand, -O3 should not break code unless it is badly written. Higher levels is another matter.

You needed a better distinction between operating system and cpu.

But I like the idea of being notified about bugs in components I've agreed to take care of. This facility will disapear. I'm not convinced this is a forward step myself.

dave