Hi folks,

The following question came up at ticket #10118 [1]:

mpatel: By the way, do you think we could add rosemary.math as a Sage
Buildbot buildslave?

I would love to have rosemary.math as a buildslave. On the one hand,
that's a high-end server running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4 and we
want to support Red Hat. This should allow the Sage community to
ensure that the latest version of Sage builds at least on Red Hat, and
that Sage consistently builds on Red Hat. On the other hand, Sage and
rosemary is a match made in heaven (you know, horticulture). I'm just
not sure who to ask about adding rosemary.math as a buildslave for the
Sage Buildbot. Perhaps William knows who to contact.

[1] http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/10118

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen