Wow, this is really cool! Great work! Also, great plans for ways to
let people run their own buildbots, hooked up to the central server.
With customisation so ones own patches will be prioritised whenever
needed, hopefully a lot of people will feel that it's really _easier_
for them to have a buildbot running than not to :-)

Question: Is there (or will there be) ways to tell the buildbot what
files to apply and so on? Example: I have two patches for Trac #9976,
but they are alternatives, so they shouldn't be applied together (the
trac is currently flagged with ApplyFailed because of this); ideally,
they should both be applied individually and run. At least, it would
be nice if I could simply ask the bot to ignore one of the patches.

Thanks,
Johan