Hi David,

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 6:53 PM, D. Monarres <dmmonar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> On a lark (and a tip from sphinx-dev)  that upgrading sphinx would
> solve some of my intersphinx cross-reference issue I have created an
> spkg (and a patch to sage_autodoc) that upgrade sphinx from 0.6.3 to
> 1.0.6,  I have created a ticket in the trac ( #10620)  and uploaded
> both files to the ticket.

You want to upgrade Sphinx in Sage from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6 because 1.0.4
is the version distributed with the latest Sage (rc) release. See
ticket #10350 for more background information:

> This is my first contributions (and my first
> time mucking around in sage)

Welcome to the Sage community!

> so I am sure that I have overlooked
> something.

You need to base your upgraded package on the latest upgrade at

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/release/sage-4.6.1.rc1/sage-4.6.1.rc1/spkg/standard/

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen