On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:07:08 -0800 (PST)
Eviatar <eviatarb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Try clearing your cache and cookies (should be Ctrl+Shift+Delete on
> most browsers).

I'm also running into the same problem trying to post a comment to a
ticket. I hit the reply button on a previous comment, write my response
(or paste it in from the previous copy I saved), hit preview to get the
message

Warning: No permissions to add a comment.

The header of the page indicates that I'm not logged in. I have
javascript enabled for trac.sagemath.org.

Clearing the cache and cookies doesn't seem to help. Unfortunately, I
have to catch a train so I can't debug this right now.

Burcin