Hi Marco,

On 28 Feb., 11:00, mmarco <mma...@unizar.es> wrote:
> I think that it is because of the @coerce_binop decorator before the
> definition of the procedure. So i wonder if it is a general problem
> (that is, when you build the html documentation of a procedure which
> is defined after a decorator, you get the help of the decorator) or if
> there is something more specific going on here.

At least it is not a general problem for all decorators. For example,
the @cached_method seems fine. It is, e.g., used for the
groebner_basis method of multivariate polynomial ideals, see
http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/sage/rings/polynomial/multi_polynomial_ideal.html?highlight=groebner_basis#sage.rings.polynomial.multi_polynomial_ideal.MPolynomialIdeal.groebner_basis

I don't know if the @coerce_binop decorator "forgot" to insert the
proper doc string in the proper place. I recall that it is impossible
to modifiy __doc__ in Cython - could this be a related problem?

Best regards,
Simon