Has anyone tried Sage on an iPhone? How well does it work? Would an
iPhone app be useful?

I gather Wolfram Research were selling an app for Wolfram|Aplha at
$49.99, then dropped the price to $19.99, then $1.99. Apparently they
have offered to refund the purchase price to anyone who paid the
higher prices

http://techcrunch.com/2009/10/18/wolfram-alpha-miscalculates-what-its-iphone-app-should-cost/
http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/31/wolframalpha-iphone-app/

I don't own an iPhone (refuse to buy something which prevents me
putting what software I want on it). Why should Apple dictate what I
put on something I bought? But some apps are free, so perhaps a free
Sage app would be attractive.

Dave