I've been working the past three months or so to add significant
amounts of Sage to my introductory linear algebra textbook.  This has
suggested many enhancements and fixes to the linear algebra code,
mostly to make it easier and more convenient to use for students, but
I've also caught some bugs and done some housekeeping.  I'm through
most of the basic "matrix algebra" material in the book, so I think
the pace of adding to Sage is going to slow significantly (at least
what I urgently need for the book).  There's about 18 patches that
have been reviewed (thanks to those reviewers!) and about an equal
number awaiting review right now (hint, hint).

So this is a plea for HELP!  If you are looking to do some reviews, or
care about the linear algebra code, check out the table at the top of
http://wiki.sagemath.org/devel/LatexToWorksheet  which will give you
some guidance on what is available and which have dependencies.

If you are curious how the book looks as worksheets with embedded Sage
cells, go to the same page, scroll down a bit and grab the "Worksheet
Zip File" under the linear algebra book section.  "Upload" it in the
notebook, and the notebook will unpack it.  But be aware that some
later material won't run without the patches being available.

"Mathematics is the art of reducing any problem to linear algebra."  -
William Stein