Barring any unfortunate events, I will most likely be attending Sage
Days 30 in Nova Scotia in less than a couple of weeks. Given my
involvement with Octave, I was considering giving a talk about it, and
I wanted to get a feel for how Sage users relate to Octave and what
possible topics could be interesting. Ideally I would like to create
some slides that would be interesting on their own and could be
appreciated by people who don't attend my talk when I put them up
online.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.