Hi all,

I have a project that I recently incoporated into psage. Everything
worked fine with 4.6.2. Now, with the current alpha tons of doctests
fail and this is mainly due to cercion issues.

The main idea in the code was to use functors to define coercions.
Those are returned by contruction(self) and tell the coercion systems
what to do. Well, they did. Can anyone tell me which change could have
affected this, and whether it should have done this or whether it
should be considered a bug? Or is rather my code to be considered
incorrect?

Martin