On 3 mei, 15:13, Guilherme <guito...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any DAE solver readily available to Sage?

I wrote a C++ wrapper around DASSL some time ago, but unfortunately
this was for personal use and I never put any time into writing
documentation and making sure that all the options work well, etc.

I don't think that writing a Sage extension around the C++ module or
even the original Fortran would be that hard, but I don't think I can
do this within a reasonable amount of time.  I would be very willing
to exchange ideas and share code, though, if DASSL is anything that
you could use.

With best wishes,
Joris