On May 11, 11:25 am, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think we need a process at this point. I'd say release early &
> often. Even if its not perfect; Good is good enough.

No, no, my point was not adding bureaucracy, but rather figuring out
how to get people to actually give positive review on these
translations - clearly people are too tentative on this.  Given that
this is documentation, not new functionality, there is a difference in
the 'early and often', though (i.e., we consider *wrong* results to be
blockers, presumably also massively wrong doc) so it could be
beneficial to discuss it to help *encourage* people to review X[0]
even if they don't feel like they can do X[1], where X is a
translation and the indices are aspects of it.

But if no one does, then I guess our current state will be the
default.

- kcrisman