I'm interested in adding unit tests for the open symbolics bugs
(particular the integrate ones that affect me most), and I was wondering,

1. Is this a good idea? Adding tests for open bugs means the test suite
will fail. There seem to exist two camps with differing opinions on this.

2. Subject to #1, where is the most appropriate place to add the tests?
My first guess would be in the "TESTS:" section of
sage/calculus/calculus.py, but there appear to be some standalone tests
defined in sage/tests, too.