Hello,

1) This was stupid: the file notebook_ldap.py was only readable by
root... apologize...

2) Now I have another problem. When I launch the notebook with:

notebook(secure=True)

I get:

Note: GNUTLS not available.
Traceback (most recent call last):

and then at the end:

Failed to load application:
/sage2/Build/sage-4.7/local/lib/libgnutls-extra.so.26: symbol
_gnutls_lzo1x_1_compress, version GNUTLS_1_4 not defined in file
libgnutls.so.26 with link time reference

What happens??? There have been some messages on the list about GNUTLS
not available", but I could not find any answer.

Yours
t.