Dear Sage iPhone users,

I finally took the time to fix the icons on the iPhone app I've been working on
so that I'm not completely embarrassed by them.  For those that want to test
it, probably the easiest thing to do is run it on the iPhone simulator (pointed
at an aleph instance running on your own machine).  The source code can be
found at

http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/iandrus/

I also have some screen shots up there if you don't want to compile it but
still want to see what it might look like.

I need to get some feedback before I can finish it off and put it on the app
store.  If you have any ideas, from the smallest typo or color change to the
largest redesign, please let me know.

Right now the biggest thing holding the app back is what service to use.  It's
coded against aleph, which is very easy to use, but isn't currently running.
Moreover it executes python not Sage.  Aleph could be improved to run Sage, or
I could switch to using the simple server in which case you would need to login
(or have some sort of universal login).  Either way, we have to commit (as a
community) to keep at least one server running the service.

I do have some other specific questions that might be easier to answer:

 - Where should I host the source code? as part of Sage or separately e.g. on
bitbucket?
 - What is a better name than iSage? just Sage?
 - What initial examples should there be?
 - Can someone provide me with better icons? :-)
 - Should I design a whole new keyboard or just add to the strip across the top?

-Ivan