On 7/26/11 11:03 AM, William Stein wrote:
(Sorry if anybody's favorite Sage component is missed in the attached
diagram -- these were just the notes for my talk, and the diagram I
actually drew was by hand with chalk and had ... below some spots to
emphasize incompleteness.)

Nice; I think it's funny how Jmol is pictured in the center, but not mentioned :). Matplotlib should also probably have been in the python list, as it's a well-used component of Sage.

But all in all, this is a great diagram!

Jason