Hi Sage Developers,

To help with porting Sage to OS X 10.7, I bought 10.7, installed it, and
setup a public-facing machine (actually, the old bsd.math.washington.edu)
with OS X 10.7 and *XCode 4.1* installed on it.    If you had an account on
the old bsd.math.washington.edu computer, then you automatically still have
an account on this computer.   It's

            sqrt5.cs.washington.edu

So try to build Sage!   Report and fix issues.   And if you're somebody
"upstream" who wants to port something in Sage to OS X 10.7 (e.g., numpy?),
you might want to use this computer for that purpose.

We really need Sage to fully 100% work with XCode 4.x and 10.7.

 -- William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics