On 9/13/11 1:53 AM, Alexander Juarez wrote:
I ran some simple code in my iphone's browser and the result was an
error. When I toggled plaintext input the code ran as expected. It would
seem that the code view does not play well with the particular device. I
am not sure if this is a problem experianced by other devices but,
perhaps browser checking could determine the state of the plaintext
input toggle.

Code:
def myfunc():
     return 2+2

print myfunc()

SyntaxError                                Traceback (most recent call last)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (<string>, line 41)

Session 6673139e-8456-472c-96db-b6e72de127f4 done

Your example worked fine on my ipad (both with codemirror and plain text inputs). Is it possible that you accidentally something slightly different on the ipod?

I did notice that the autocapitalization was very frustrating. I fixed that just now.

Thanks,

Jason