Hi,

I posted an updated spkg at
http://www.infres.enst.fr/~flori/sage/pynac-0.2.4.spkg
This is by no mean an official or definitive package, but it should at
least include the mentioned fix.
I'm not even sure it is installable or functional.

You can simply install it by typing
./sage -i <...>/pynac-0.2.4.spkg
and then rebuild Sage
./sage -b

If you wanna go back to the official pynac release I guess you might
have to type
./sage -f <...>/pynac-0.2.3.spkg
and then rebuild Sage
./sage -b

By the way, I thing the Sage patches list on top of #9880 is not up to
date.
I did some additional work mentioned in the last comments and added or
modified one or more patches.
However, the bug is only due to some code in pynac so the updated
package is enough to rid of it.
There should only be some strange things going on with the print
order.

Best,