On 2011-12-01 00:37, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
> What's the correct procedure to confirm a ticket is invalid or otherwise
> fixed. Status -> positive review, to get attention?

Be sure to set also the milestone to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix.  It
makes things easy for the release manager to see if some patch should be
merged or not (sometimes, there are tickets with a patch but which are
still closed as duplicate/invalid/wontfix).

You are also encouraged to fill in the Reviewer field (meaning, I
"reviewed" this ticket as being invalid).